The Second FBF Collab The Second FBF Collab

mehhh eh eh eh

whatever, the ideas are becoming more dynamic BUT STIL NEED WORK >:(. British moose over did it with the fading in and out, although it was pretty wel put together. That second guy was average everything, nothing intresting. First guy needs to get jacked off by the other two guys. Nothing great, i am puzzled as to how this got a 3.47? GREAT MENU BY THE WAY, in fact the menu made me expect a whole lot more. Did that British design fag do the menu? It looks great. So does that moose. I really like it, i really do. Make a collab where full of mooses. Moses that have the british flag masked over them look great. Next time, british moose should replace those other guys flashes with pictures of moose in Britain. That would be swell. Aw man.

If I were you i would help those other two guys out real badly, they really need help.

HilariousGenocide responds:

I did the menu (I used to be Circus Ninja)

lets count the treats ! lets count the treats !

dont listen to j00bie

Im sure he does not understand that many people in newgrounds are so undeducated and dumb that they do not know how to could, other than that realize that this flash is mocking my inteligence and calling me an idiot in an indirect way. BOOTYFUL

DailyToon01012005 DailyToon01012005

hehehe

the funny AND IM IN IT HURRAY ME

Chrono Trigger FF Demo Chrono Trigger FF Demo

GOOD LORD

What the hell is this? This is a wonderful piece of flash! I love it i have already played it 3 times in a row. well when a flash gets this addictive , i guess its only fair adding it to my favs. <3

catbrush responds: